PULSEGamingStudiosPULSEGamingStudios

Main Games Audio Reviews Stats

Nightmare Runner Nightmare Runner

It was a very nice game, good balance of levels and enough power-ups. I enjoyed it to that last stretch to finish. The artwork was perfect, and it had really nice contrasts. Good job. 4/5 8/10

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Guys, don't you get this is an april fools joke?

earth_vs_meme 1.1 earth_vs_meme 1.1

For your first flash, this is actually pretty good! The mechanics were simple and the controls were kindof chunky but overall it was decent.
6/10 (I can't give you a 10 for your first flash, consider this good)

Disk&World RPG Disk&World RPG

It was amusing, though I felt like it missed something. Maybe voices or so? Anyways, an amusing battle system and the overall controls where simple and good.
7/10

funny town funny town

This game is horrible. It's basically an interactive slideshow. I gave you a star for you actually taking your time to make this. Period.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Holy *!

Wow. Really good! This must have took SO many years to make!!!

Hallowville Hallowville

Great for your first!

It's a very good game for your first one! Just try working on smoothing the platforms ( you could easily see the borders of each block which made it a tad bit less attractive xD)!.

Atleast it's better than my first game LOL!

Pulse

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Epic!

I'll just start with saying that this game is epic. The storyline, both of Alpha Team and of (as I like to call Tylers team:) Beta Team, are really captivating! It was fun to play with the specimens, it also felt like you cared about the zombies at the end :D.
Overall I think it's a great game, I can't wait for Lab of the Dead 2!

Pulse

Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

Great, just epic!

This game is so fun!

"Tanking Mike Shadows like a bawz ;P"

Mental Patient Escapee Mental Patient Escapee

For your first flash, this is great!

Seriously, if this is really your first flash I see great potential in you, keep up the good work man!